Communauté des dieux
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Perséphone
Perséphone
Admin
http://universgrec.overblog.com

Long thinking 'bout me... Empty Long thinking 'bout me...

Sam 29 Juin - 19:57
Long thinking 'bout me... 20190610
Sometimes I feel like possessed, especially after doing 'these' dreams. I think I am sometimes, and I should not be afraid. I am sometimes possessed by the deity inside me, my own soul gets the first place.
The truth everything is true is that– after a long period of months of forgetting– this kind of dreams came. Just after praying and believing in God again. So as I didn't want to believe it, and I saw it still, it must be true. Obviously. I cannot explain why after waking up just after 'lucid dreaming' I feel convinced and sure, that 'he' exists. He must be there in this Earth, trying to find me. And I'm sure he'll success to, one day, when I'll be ready.
What I should not do: listen to the society, or some people. I should think on my own and not be brainwashed, I should only trust my soul, trust my heart, trust my mind. I will try to never want to forget it again, or think I am crazy, because I am obviously not. I am who I am. I am Persephone's incarnation. And I'm searching for Hades. Not anyone else.